4th year of Uni

Alright, I have a confession to make. I have become one of those people. I have a day planner. And I take it with me. Everywhere.
If you are wondering what is that one item I keep in my bag all the time, then now you know, it is my academic diary. I did, in fact, leave my purse at home the other day accidentally, but not the diary.
If you call me to arrange a meeting with me, I would be quoting Tilly from Miranda (the show), and you would hear "bare with" at least three times, while I grab my planner from my bag.
If you ask me about my availability by text, I might as well just send you a picture of the questionable week.
But without a diary, how would I know, which job to turn up to, or if my training starts at 15 or 30 past. Or if it is the kind of lecture you can turn up to hangover, or in pyjamas. Or both. I mark the dates when student finance comes in, with the amount and a smiley face, and mark the days of rent with the amount and a big-big sad face. I write down the parties I have to go to, sometimes I even note down the outfit I have got planned for them, just with tiny letters, so no one can judge me for it. I would not say my whole life is organised from minute to minute, because I have scheduled some "spontaneous time" in for around the second week of the first term. I just hope it won't clash with anything else.

I mean, I could be worse.
I could be colour coding.




PS.: Please, pray for me folks, I might be losing my head mid-term.



Mooo.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CCC: Canva creations